Disclaimer: I am – not a medical professional, not a health professional, not a nutrition professional. I am an explorer and this is my self experiment. Before trying anything make sure to get an advice from your medical professional, nurse practitioner, diet professional. This is my self experiment
Why I am writing:
- This is self experiment. I have seen the results, and it might help you also.
- We are surrounded by lot of unnecessary information, through social media, commercial, group network etc. It is a big challenge, to stay away from unnecessary information. So let us, be expert to reach out correct, necessary information.
- There are very few personalities who can inspire us to do the correct thing in the life. It is a challenge to avoid free food offers at – work, parties, family gathering and other places, which is main contributor to drift us from our goal.
- First drink, after I wake up, boiled warm water with ginger and lemon, and tea.
- Drink few glass of warm water for next 2 hours – Intermittent Fasting
- After two hours – golden milk – goat milk, Turmeric powder, ginger powder, black pepper.
- Oat meal with 1 banana, resins, and cinnamon powder.
- How to get maximum benefits of intermittent fasting in by Sadhguruis
- Kapabhati pranayama – Explore Kapalbhati pranayama | Benefits
- Anulom Vilom Pranayama – Explore Anulom Vilom Pranayama
- Meru Vakrasan and Matsyendrasana
- Paschimottanasana and Bhujangasana
- Halasana and Salabhasana
- Around 12:30 pm lunch – salad which includes – spinach, red cabbage, black beans | garbanzo beans, apple cider vinegar, avocado, apple | grapes | pineapple | strawberry, raisins | shredded almonds | walnut | with one small piece of French bread, and banana. (This salad is prepared and bought by wife, and my daughter. I thank you very much both of them for lunch.) and 1 pill of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Eat roasted Kala Channa, if feel hungry during the day – Explore Kala Channa
- Evening exercise 30 minutes – biking | pull up, sit ups, 12 LB to 15 LB weight lifting
- Dinner before 8 pm – Indian Roti | Gujarati Fulka | Chapati | French Bread with cooked vegetable, stem broccoli, rice, lentils soup (Prepared by my respected mother, I am thankful to her also for dinner)
- Omega 3 Fatty acid and other acids – one tablet of Fish Oil or Alaskan Salmon Oil OR Flexseed Oil
- No dairy product such as milk, butter, cheese, no sweet, no cookies, no cake.
Most Important: Eat food without any preservative, home made food only, organic vegetables only if possible.
Observation: Fluffiness of body is reduce, belly is reduced by more than tow inch. It works, and I am able to loose some pound of extra weight, detox liver, purify the blood.
- Vegetable salad inspiration from Alex Holland
- Skip breakfast and intermittent fasting from Cynthia Thurlow
- Yoga from Swami Ramdev
- The Game changers
- Garbage in Garbage stay
- No pain no gain
- Time is the costliest commodity